Saturday, April 2, 2011

I'm here!

  Well, I have a blog, finally. I've been putting it off for a long time!

  I think part of that is because of my horrible procrastination issues, but I think also I was a bit afraid to have a responsibility this big.

  You're probably asking, how is having a blog a responsibility? Well, when you take what's deep inside your heart, dig it out, put it into words and display it for all to see, you have a deep fear that someone or many someones are going to not accept it.

  I'm making this blog mostly because it will be an outlet for me to project my feelings that I have regarding this trip to Nsoko, Swaziland (see my profile here) My mom, Jenifer Peterson (follow hyperlink to her blog) also blogs, and it is a great way for her to pour out her heart about what she's feeling.

  My hopes for this blog is that the people who read it will be moved by what I have to say about this amazing country. Blessings to all who read!




(blogs for now will be about things happening pre-Swazi, we leave in 17 days [April 19th] but before that it will be my feelings about going back {we were there from Sept.-Dec. and are going back for two years})

4 comments: